Thursday, December 16, 2021
INTERSOLAR NORTH AMERICA AND ENERGY STORAGE NORTH AMERICA 2022 TO DELIVER ACTIONABLE AND INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS
PORTLAND, Maine: Intersolar North America (ISNA) and Energy Storage North America (ESNA), the industry’s flagship solar + storage event, will provide hands-on training through interactive workshops as part of #isnaesna22 this January at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA.
Held on January 12, the 2022 pre-conference workshops will deliver focused and effective training on a range of topics:
- NABCEP Technical Training, presented by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (offering the opportunity to earn 6 advanced-level CEUs)
- Energy Storage, PV and the NEC, presented by Sean White (White House Solar) and Bill Brooks (Brooks Engineering)
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) for PV Systems, presented by Solar Energy International (course is NABCEP Certified and is worth 5.5 CEUs)
- NFPA 855 and Fire Codes for ESS, presented by Justine Sanchez (Mayfield Renewables)
- Long Duration Energy Storage (LDES): Due Diligence for Grid Planning & Product Development, presented by Erin Childs, Maria Roumpani, and Matt McDonnell (Strategen), Sarah Busch (California Energy Storage Alliance) and Gabe Murtaugh (CAISO)
- Think Beyond the Grid! How Green Hydrogen Will Open Vast New Market Opportunities for Solar: Fundamentals, Applications & the Evolution of Green Hydrogen Hubs, presented by Janice Lin (Green Hydrogen Coalition)
- State of the Evolving Market for Storage & Hybrid Projects, presented by Mike Berlinski (Customized Energy Solutions) and Tony Abate (Customized Energy Solutions)
To access these interactive and informative courses, #isnaesna22 attendees can upgrade their conference or expo hall pass: Additional registration is required and can be completed here.
About Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America
Intersolar North America (ISNA) and Energy Storage North America (ESNA), North America’s premier solar + storage conferences and exhibitions, come together for the first time in January 2022 in Long Beach, California to advance our clean energy future. The combined events will connect installers, developers, utilities, technology providers, policy makers, and key stakeholders from around the world through innovative programs, networking events, and exhibits that maximize learning and deal-making.
About Diversified Communications
Diversified Communications is a leading international media company with a portfolio of face-to-face exhibitions and conferences, online communities, and digital and print publications. As producers of these market-leading products, Diversified Communications connects, educates, and strengthens business communities in over 15 industries including: renewable energy, healthcare, natural and organic, food and beverage, and technology. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Portland, Maine, USA, with divisions and offices around the world, Diversified Communications remains a privately held, third-generation, family-owned business.
For more information, visit: https://www.divcom.com.
Trevi Communications, Inc.